IMF in Service
At select IRONMAN and IRONMAN 70.3 events, the IRONMAN Foundation creates positive tangible impact through service projects in our local race communities.
Each service project benefits local nonprofit partner organizations, powerfully linking our athletes to the local community and leaving the IRONMAN legacy behind long after race day.
In 2017, more than 1,800 athletes volunteered at 14 service projects in IRONMAN race communities, creating change in countless lives. Check out this video recap and join us at one of the 2018 races below.
2018 IRONMAN Foundation Service Project Schedule
- IRONMAN 70.3 Puerto Rico: Hurricane Maria Recovery Project on March 19. Click HERE for details.
- IRONMAN 70.3 Oceanside: Adaptive Surf Clinic with Challenged Athletes Foundation on April 8. Click HERE for details.
- IRONMAN Texas: Hurricane Harvey Recovery Project on April 26. Click HERE for details.
- IRONMAN Boulder: Service Project with Paradox Sports on June 8. Click HERE for details.
- IRONMAN Lake Placid: 20th Anniversary Service Project on July 19. Click HERE for details.
- IRONMAN 70.3 Santa Rosa: Wildfire Recovery Project on July 29. Click HERE for details.
- IRONMAN 70.3 World Championship South Africa: New School Project with IRONMAN 4 The Kidz on September 3. Click HERE for details.
- IRONMAN World Championship: 40th Anniversary Service Project on October 8. Click HERE for details.
- IRONMAN Florida: 20th Anniversary Service Project on November 1. Click HERE for details.
- IRONMAN Arizona: Salt River Pima-Maricopa Indian Community Service Project on November 15. Click HERE for details.
2019 IRONMAN Foundation Service Project Schedule
- Click HERE to be notified when registration opens for our 2019 Service Projects.
Check back here to register as a service project volunteer. Questions? Click HERE.
The IRONMAN Foundation: Creating tangible impact in IRONMAN race communities through grant funding and volunteerism.