IMF in Service
At select IRONMAN and IRONMAN 70.3 events, the IRONMAN Foundation creates positive tangible impact through service projects in our local race communities.
Each service project benefits local nonprofit partner organizations, powerfully linking our athletes to the local community and leaving the IRONMAN legacy behind long after race day.
In 2017, more than 1,800 athletes volunteered at 14 service projects in IRONMAN race communities, creating change in countless lives. Check out this video recap and join us at one of the 2018 races below.
2018 IRONMAN Foundation Service Project Schedule
- IRONMAN 70.3 Puerto Rico: Hurricane Maria Recovery Project on March 19. Click HERE for details.
- IRONMAN 70.3 Oceanside: Adaptive Surf Clinic with Challenged Athletes Foundation
- IRONMAN Texas: Hurricane Harvey Recovery Project
- IRONMAN Boulder: TBA
- IRONMAN Lake Placid: 20th Anniversary Service Project
- IRONMAN 70.3 Santa Rosa: Wildfire Recovery Project
- IRONMAN 70.3 World Championship South Africa: New School Project with IRONMAN 4 The Kidz
- IRONMAN World Championship: 40th Anniversary Service Project
- IRONMAN Florida: 20th Anniversary Service Project
- IRONMAN Arizona: Salt River Pima-Maricopa Indian Community Service Project
Check back here to register as a service project volunteer. Questions? Click HERE.
The IRONMAN Foundation: Creating tangible impact in IRONMAN race communities through grant funding and volunteerism.