TCS New York City Marathon
RACE FOR MORE IN THE BIG APPLE WITH TEAM IMF
swim, bike, RUN with the IRONMAN Foundation through the 5 boroughs, over the Queensboro bridge, and on to Central Park for the finish. As one of the world’s most notable marathons, the TCS New York City Marathon is a must-do race for any endurance athlete.
By joining TEAM IMF for the TCS New York City Marathon, teammates commit to fundraising for the IRONMAN Foundation which will provide positive and tangible impact for deserving nonprofit groups within IRONMAN race communities. In return, the IRONMAN Foundation provides teammates with a guaranteed race entry, fundraising support, race day gear, and more.
The IRONMAN Foundation’s Commitment To You:
- Guaranteed entry into the 2017 TCS New York City Marathon*
- Race entry fee is covered
- Fundraising & Team Support
- Personal Fundraising Website
- Race Day Run Singlet
- Marathon Training Plan
Your Commitment to the IRONMAN Foundation
- Fundraise $3,500 for the IRONMAN Foundation’s Community Fund
- Submit a $100 TEAM IMF registration fee that also counts towards your fundraising commitment
- Complete your fundraising commitment no later than October 22, 2017 (2 weeks prior to race day)
- Create positive change in IRONMAN race communities.
*Race entries into the TCS New York City Marathon are extremely limited and available on a first come, first serve basis.
Registration for the 2017 TCS New York City Marathon is NOW CLOSED but we would love to have you race with us in 2018! If you are interested in racing with us in 2018, please fill the form out below.
REQUEST MORE INFORMATION