RINNY-REILLY RIDE FOR THE IRONAID 140.6
Join IRONMAN Foundation Pro Ambassador Mirinda Carfrae and IRONMAN Foundation Ambassador Team Captain Mike Reilly on Thursday, September 24 at 7PM EDT for a group workout in the TRANSITION Zone on Zoom!
This is a fun way to complete some miles for The IRONAID 140.6, learn more about the work the IRONMAN Foundation is doing, and hear from two of the biggest names in the IRONMAN community. This event is open to the public so everyone is welcome!
You can run, walk, bike, or just tune in and listen!
Spots for this event are limited so please make sure to RSVP below. The special TRANSITION Zone link will be emailed to all registered attendees the morning of the event.
*There will be an IRONMAN Foundation prize pack giveaway. Don't miss out!
IRONMAN Foundation Pro Ambassador Mirinda Carfrae and IRONMAN Foundation Ambassador Team Captain Mike Reilly will be leading a 1-hour group work out in a special TRANSITION Zone (Zoom). You can run, walk, bike, or just tune in and listen!
For Rouvy users, we've set up a group ride called "IMF Rinny & Reilly Challenge" that will take us through the IRONMAN VR3 Sprint- Canyonville course. Register on Rouvy HERE, but don't forget to also log in to the Zoom call!
- Everyone should be logged in on both Zoom and Rouvy ready to go by 7PM EDT
- The ride will begin at 7:05PM EDT
- Rinny will start her ride at 7:07PM EDT
- Mike will start his ride at 7:09PM EDT
- At the end of the 1-hour ride, for each person Mike and Rinny pass, IRONMAN Foundation Pro Ambassador Tim O'Donnell will make a donation!
All funds raised will benefit the IRONAID COVID-19 Support Fund.
If you don't have a Rouvy account, but would like to check it out, you can sign up for the 14-day free trial HERE.
Yes! Rouvy is not required for this event. Attendees not using Rouvy just won't be able to compete in the challenge, but you can still tune in!
Yes! Do you remember the infamous Cord-gate? When Rinny was competing in the first IRONMAN VR Challenge, Tim accidentally kicked out Rinny's power cord mid-race.
As payback, Tim gets to assist Rinny during this event AND he's graciously offered to make a donation for every athlete Mike and Rinny pass during the competition! There's a rumor they may even sing a little karaoke at the end of the ride!
Yes! Spots for this event are limited. All participants who RSVP will receive the Zoom link the morning of the event.
Yes! This event is open to everyone. All attendees must RSVP via the button above.
No. Working out is not mandatory for this event. Feel free to just listen in through Zoom!
No. We will be using a new Zoom link for this event only. You must RSVP to get the new link.
There's still time to fundraise for The IRONAID 140.6! Every athlete that fundraises during the month of September will be eligible for the following rewards:
- Zone 1: Every participant who fundraises $140.60 receives a prize package that includes an IRONMAN Foundation face mask, gaiter, wristband, tattoos, stickers and a roll of Curad IRONMAN Performance Series K-Tape.
- Zone 2: Every participant who fundraises $500 receives the Zone 1 prize package plus a custom IRONMAN Foundation hydration vest.
- Zone 3: Every participant who fundraises $1000 receives the Zone 1 and Zone 2 prize packages plus a Normatec by Hyperice Hypervolt recovery tool.
- Zone 4: Every participant who fundraises $2000+ receives the Zone 1, Zone 2 and Zone 3 prize packages, plus a pair of HOKA ONE ONE running shoes and a pair of ROKA custom sunglasses.